+91 922 098 9722



  • Tourist (Visitor Visa- subclass 600)

Applicants can visit Australia for tourism or business visitor activities.

  • Tourism includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends.
  • Business visitor activities may include attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit.

This visa has replaced the following earlier categories as below:

  • Tourist visa (subclass 676)
  • Sponsored Family Visitor visa (subclass 679)
  • Business (Short Stay) visa (subclass 456)
  • Sponsored Business Visitor (Short Stay) visa (subclass 459).
  • The Visitor visa (subclass 600) is for people who want to travel Australia as tourists, for business or to visit family. It is a temporary visa.
  • Business Visitor stream: for business people travelling to Australia for a short business visit. This includes going to a conference, negotiation or meeting. You must be outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is decided.
  • Sponsored Family stream: for people travelling to Australia to visit their family. You must have a sponsor who might be requested to provide a bond. You must be outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is decided. You cannot apply for another visa while you are in Australia
  • General Requirements:
  • Applicants have to submit Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (unless requested to send original passport). (Please note, VFS Global can certify a copy of your passport at their office at the time of Submission).
  • Complete this section only if you are lodging a paper application:
    • If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you: Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance (the agent or exempt person completes the form and you must sign it)
    • If you would like someone to receive correspondence from the department on your behalf: Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (the recipient completes the form and you must sign it)
  • Pay the visa application charge. Or provide the following documents to show that you do not need to pay the charge: to act as a representative of a foreign government: a Third Party Note from your ministry
  • One recent passport sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person attached to the front application form.
    • These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background
    • Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph.
  • Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of everyone included in the application.
  • Health and Police Clearance Certificate can be asked by the High Commission.
  • Children younger than 18 years of age: Children under 18 must provide a notarised 'no objection certificate' from any non-accompanying parent authorising their travel to Australia along with copies of the parents' passports.
    • a statutory declaration giving their permission
    • Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years.
  • If you are younger than 18 years of age and you will stay in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative: a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for you Australia
    • Form 1257 Undertaking declaration.
  • Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university.
  • Additional Requirements for Tourist Stream:
  • Completed application forms (Form 1419) for a Visitor Visa- Tourist Visitor Stream.
  • If you are visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia. If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have the necessary funds.
  • If you are going for your daughter/daughter-in-law's pregnancy, then a letter from a medical doctor confirming the condition.
  • If you are going for a medical emergency then a letter from the hospital/doctor stating the condition of the patient.
  • If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
  • Itinerary giving travel details, accommodation and activities within Australia.
  • Proof of Funds:
  • Copies of bank statements (personal and business) over a period of time showing a consistent savings history.
  • Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
  • Taxation documents for the last three years.

Book Now