Note:- Visa can be obtained on arrival for Tourism purpose only at the Air-Port for a stay upto 15 days. Following are the documents required:-
For all business visas, original Invitation letter is mandatory.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 1 months from the date of expiry of the desired visa with atleast two blank pages facing each other.
- Two recent (not older than 3 months) passport-size color photographs with white background.
- On Arrival visa application form completely filled and signed.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- It will also be necessary to prove that the applicant has funds of at least 10,000 THB per person (20,000 THB per family) during the stay in Thailand.
- A Visa fee of 1,000 THB (Normal) and 1,200 THB (Express) is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice.
Passengers availing Visa on arrival facility in Bangkok and connecting onwards onto domestic flights will have to take onward flights after 2 and 1/2 hrs to facilitate the visa process and also ensure that the passengers do not misconnect the onward flight.
If you wish to get an extension (for Visa on arrival) and stay longer in Thailand beyond the allowed 15 days, you need to submit an application to the immigration office in Bangkok. See office details below. Office of Immigration Bureau, Immigration Division 1, Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok, Thailand - 10210, Tel:- 0- 2141- 9889
The citizens of following 19 Countries are also eligible to enter Thailand under the VISA ON ARRIVAL rule:-Bhutan, China (including Taiwan), Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Mauritius, Oman, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
To apply here at the Embassy following documents are required:-
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with two blank pages facing together.
- Visa application form completely filled in and signed by applicant.
- Two color photographs of the applicant as per the specification: (3.5 x 4.5 cm), not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.
- Evidence of Transportation: confirmed tickets in and out of Thailand.
- Proof of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant's name covering total number of days wished to say in Thailand. If travel in group, must provide a cover letter stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel, and place(s) to stay.
- If intend to stay with relatives or friends must provide invitation letter along with their ID/passport photocopy. In case they are not Thai, must provide their working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit, letter from company they are working with valid at least six months.
- In case of group of travelers guaranteed by private travel agent or sponsored by public/private corporate. However, the agent/corporate must issue a guarantee/sponsor letter which is signed by authorized person and attached with the list of group members citing details (name and passport details of each individual, confirmed return flight information and hotel reservation of the group.
- Proof of adequate finance under the company's name should be submitted along with guarantee/sponsor letter when the tour is guaranteed by private travel agent or sponsored by public/private corporate.
VISA FEES :