- The Applicants valid passport and a valid passport for each accompanying family member. There must be one completely blank page other than the last page, available in each passport and each passport must be valid for at least six (6) months prior to travel.
- Proof of previous travel (previous passports).
- Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257). Each applicant 18 and over must complete and sign their own application form. Those applicants under age 18 must have a parent or guardian complete and sign an individual application form on their behalf. After filling up the visa form you need to click on the Validate Button, a Bar Code is generated which is mandatory for two original bar code print outs page to be submitted along with the visa form. Photocopy of the bar code is not acceptabl
- Please note if an applicant does not have any given name or surname in the passport. Request you to please enter the name mentioned in the passport at family name filed in the application form & leave the given name blank. Please do not put NA in the name field.
- Family Information from (IMM 5645).
- A covering letter from the Applicant.
- Two (2) photos of you and each accompanying family member. All photos must meet the requirements of the Photo Specifications Appendix . On the back of one photo in each set, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo. Applicants who need to give their biometrics do not need to submit paper photographs.
- The correct processing fee. Fee is nonrefundable. If you need to give your biometrics, the $85 CAD biometric fee covers the VAC service charge.
- "Use of a Representative" form (IMM 5476E) if someone has assisted the applicant in making the application.