- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity, at least 2 blank visa pages
- A photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- One completed Visa Application Form.
- Copy of Return Air ticket
- One recent colored passport size photo (48 x 33 mm) with a light background.
- Personal written statement (covering letter with details as follows: place to visit, name, address and contact number of the inviting / contact company / person).
- Certification letter from the working unit of the applicant. (with details as follows: name and contact number of the working unit, the applicant's income statement).
- Original copy of recent 6-months bank statement of the applicant.
- Ordinary passport holders are required to submit applications to the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) where CVASC is available.
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip)
- Proof of a hotel reservation
- An Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation letter should contain:-
· Information on the applicant (including full name, gender, date of birth, etc.).
· Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.).
· Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual).
- If applicant repeatedly applies for tourist visa to China, the following information shall be covered in the personal statement: reasons for revisit, the places the applicant plans to visit this time and places he / she visited before.
- If the applicants travel to China on a group basis, the invitation letter issued by the travel agency is required.