- Application form and Data Protection form completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- The Schengen visa application form as well as other supporting documents
- Two recent passport-size photographs (3.5cm x 4.5cm) in colour with good resemblance, 70-80% face coverage. Photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- The Passport should be valid for at least three months
- The colour photocopy of the passport (all pages of the passport) is required at the time of submission.
- Applicants holding valid visa for USA/UK/Canada & Australia even in old passport and any Schengen visa issued in last three years have to submit the colour photocopy at the time of submission.
- A Covering Letter from the Applicant introducing himself/herself and stating the purpose, duration and itinerary of the visit in brief.
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid across all
Schengen countries .The insurance should cover the Applicant for all risks
like accidents, illness, and medical-emergency evacuation for an amount of
at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent. The policy should clearly specify the
period of validity, covering the entire duration of the trip including the
date of arrival and departure. application. Click here for approved list of Indian Travel Insurance
Companies providing Travel Medical Insurance for
- Confirmed return air ticket. People joining a cruise liner in their onward journey should provide the ticket and payment receipt.
- Incase of minors (< 18 years) traveling alone.
- A letter of consent (affidavit) from both the parents with their signatures.
- A photocopy of both parents passports.
- A photocopy of Birth certificate
- In case of a minor traveling with one parent, all the above documents of the other parent are required.
- Frequent travellers : ( In addition to the above documents) : Incase of visit being sponsored by a guarantor/reference in Denmark / Iceland, the guarantor/reference is required to furnish the following:
- A sponsorship letter (not older than 6 months) issued by the reference in Denmark.
- The sponsorship letter to specifically contain the applicant's name, address, relationship with the guarantor/reference, duration of stay & the nature of costs being sponsored.
- Evidence of source of Financial support such as :
- Bank statement for last six months / Credit card statement / Sponsor letter / Foreign exchange endorsed on the passport.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company, company's bank statement, proof of paid income tax, company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- A Proof of employment & leave letter sanctioned on company's letter head. For student, leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- Two Copies of first & last page of the passport to be submitted.
- All documents should be on A4 size paper.
- Internet Bank Statement will not be accepted. Only Bank Statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant's & company's name, address, account number would be accepted.