+91 922 098 9722




  • The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 3 months after the expiry date of the visa. Passports should be issued within the previous 10 years and must have at least two blank pages for visas.
  • Photocopy of the passport first and last page must be enclosed.
  • One visa form completely filled in and signed by the applicant. The link is:- . In case several persons (minors or a spouse) are covered by the same travel document, individual application forms must be filled in and signed by the persons concerned, in case of minors signed by the parental authority or the legal guardian.
  • Two recent colored photographs of size 35 x 40 mm, with a light background, 70% face coverage. Photograph should not be more than 6 months old and no software correction is allowed.
  • A covering letter from the applicant.
  • Applicant's bank statement of last six months, no deposits.
  • Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay.
  • Travel program: Documents providing clear evidences about your travel program (booking transportation, itinerary, etc.).
  • Flight reservation:-

         When applying for a visa for multiple visits: reservation of the first visit. 

         A confirmed return ticket is required. The ticket should be bought only after the visa has been issued. 

  • Insurance policy valid in Schengen countries with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR for the entire duration of stay in Schengen area. Click here for approved list of Indian Travel Insurance Companies providing Travel Medical Insurance for Schengen Visa.

For employees:- A letter from the employer (in English) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning:-

         Address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company.

         The name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer.

         The name of the applicant, position, salary.

         And years of service.

         Approval for leave or absence.

         For retired persons:-

         Proof of pension or other regular income.

         For unemployed adults:-

         If married: Letter of employment and income of the spouse and apostilled certificate of marriage.

         If single/ divorced/ widow/ widower: Any other proof of regular income.

         For minors (under 18):-

         Student card & Original letter of the school, mentioning:-

         Full address, telephone number of the school.

         Permission for absence.

         Name and function of the person giving the permission.

         1 photocopy thereof.

         Minors travelling alone or with one parent:-

         Notarized certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians (when minor is travelling alone) or written confirmation from the parent or legal guardian not travelling (if minor is travelling with one parent).

         Certificate of family relation certified with apostille or proof of guardianship.

  • A Notarized Authority letter in favor of the person who will submit and collect the passport.
  • At the request of a consular officer, the applicant may be asked to submit additional documents and may be asked to appear in person.
  • A visa application should be submitted at least 15 calendar days before the intended visit (15 days is the normal processing time) and cannot be lodged earlier than three months before the start of the intended visit.
Note : - Embassy may asked for additional documents or personal presence at the time of submission or after the submission

Book Now