Note: Indian Passport holders can also obtain a Tourist Visa for 30 days on Arrival at an Ethiopian Airport. Visa fee to be paid in US $ 20 approx. equivalent to INR.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for 6 months from the date of issuance of the visa.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- One passport-size photograph.
- A Covering Letter from the Applicant.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Hotel Reservation.
- If visiting friends or relatives a Letter of Invitation/ Sponsorship Letter (duly attested by the Ministry of Immigration, in Ethiopia) is required.
- Updated Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- A Health Certificate confirming vaccination against Yellow Fever.
- Polio Vaccination.
Proof of funds and a declaration stating that the traveler holds sufficient funds to cover the period of stay @ USD 50 per day and that the traveler will stay in a foreign tourist hotel in EthiopiaBook Now