You may lodge an application for a Tourist Visa when you intend to travel for tourism purpose for a maximum of 90 days in any 180- day period.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. (Application Form of Child under 18 should be signed by both the Parents).
- One recent passport size colored photograph (35 x 45 mm) with white background, 70-80% face coverage, Photograph taken with a digital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper. Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- The Passport should be valid for atleast three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States or, in case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States. Passports valid for more than 10 years will not be accepted as the main required travel document. It is mandatory to have two blank pages opposite to each other.
- Copy of Schengen Visas, USA & UK Visas.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant explaining the reason of the trip & duration of stay in Greece.
- Original No-Objection Letter from the Employer specifying the Employment status & Salary.
- Return Air ticket Reservation.
- Overseas medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro. The insurance has to cover all risk e.g. accident, illness, etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the date of arrival and departure has to be submitted in original. Applicant also has to sign the Health Policy declaration which can be downloaded from the website. Click here for approved list of Indian Travel Insurance Companies providing Travel Medical Insurance for Schengen Visa.
- Reservations of Hotel Bookings for entire stay in Schengen Area (GTA bookings will not be accepted).
- Proof of sufficient Funds:
- Original Personal Bank statements for last six months. Internet Bank Statement will not be accepted,only Bank Statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant's name, address, account number will be accepted.
- Personal Income Tax Return for the last three years.
- Salary Slips for the last six months.
- Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler's Cheque.
- Copy of PAN card.
- If Married and travelling with spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate may be required by the Embassy.
- In case of Minor:
- No-Objection Affidavit from both parents authorized by Notary Public.
- Passport photocopy of Parents.
- If accompanied by one of the parent than a No-Objection Affidavit from the other parent authorized by Notary Public.
- Previous passport may also be required by the Embassy.
- Processing time is 10 to 15 working days.
- The submission and collection of your visa application and passport from VFS can be done either by the applicant himself/herself or through any authorized person who bears an original authorization letter signed by the applicant and a photo-ID.
Applicants who have traveled to Schengen countries twice or more in the past, need not to appear for interview at Greek Embassy. However Embassy can call an Applicant for a personal Interview if it is required.
The visa fee, according to Schengen regulations, is non-refundable. Original documents submitted must be accompanied along with a copy.
The documents are to be submitted through VFS. All visa fees are payable in cash in the equivalent amount in Indian Rupees at the time of submission of application. It is subject to change every month end.Note :-Embassy may asked for additional documents or personal presence at the time of submission or after the submission