- This visa allows people to visit Japan for a holiday or recreation for a stay up to 90 days.
- The Applicant should have a valid passport where the validity should be more than the stay in Japan (with at least 2 blank pages). Please present your old passports as well, if any.
- One visa application form duly completed and signed by the Applicant.
- One photograph taken within the last 6 months. (The photograph should be of size 2 x 2 inches, color with white background).
- A Covering letter from the Applicant.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Confirmed travel booking with day to day details (Travel Itinerary and Hotel bookings).
- Embassy of Japan confirms that the original bank statement is discretionary from case to case. They will accept photocopy of the statement if the Bank Passbook is submitted with the visa documents. Passbook will then be returned.