Visa On Arrival is available for Indians at the Air Port on Payment of $ 50. Passenger should have Confirmed Air ticket and Yellow Fever Certificate along with other Travel Documents.
Following documents are required if the passenger applies at the Embassy:-
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A covering letter from the applicant on company letterhead stating the purpose and duration of stay along with applicant's personal and passport details. The letter should be addressed to the Visa Officer, Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
- Leave letter from the company.
- For groups please provide travel itinerary.
- Onward visa and proof of funds or Sponsorship declaration from the sponsor in Kenya.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is mandatory. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
- A valid Polio (OPV) Certificate is required. The dose of OPV should be taken at least four weeks prior to the departure from India.