There are two ways to apply for a Lebanon Visa:-
1. Visa can be applied by the Lebanese counterpart in the Lebanese Immigration Department. The Immigration approval in Arabic language from Lebanon which will be translated in English from Lebanon Embassy in Delhi and the applicant can travel on the same translated visa approval which will take 2 working days.
2. Visa can also be applied at the Embassy of Lebanon, New Delhi by submitting following documents. The Embassy in Delhi will refer his/her application for the approval to Lebanon. This can take more than a month.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of issuance of visa.
- Colored Photocopy of the passport (identification pages).
- Two visa application form dully filled and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Original Covering letter addressed to the Consular Section, Embassy of Lebanon, New Delhi from the applicant on the company letterhead stating his/her name, passport details, purpose and duration of stay in Lebanon. The letter should be signed by the authorized signatory with company stamp.
- Hotel booking in the name of the applicant.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Bank statement of last 3 months with minimum balance of Rs. 5 lakhs or proof of sufficient funds which states that the applicant can bear all his/her expenses in Lebanon for the complete duration of stay.
- The Embassy may ask for additional documents and may call the applicant for personal interview.
- A Lebanese visa will not be issued on any passport or Travel Document, stamped with an Israeli visa or seal. Moreover, a Lebanese visa is rendered invalid if an Israeli visa or seal is stamped on the passport.
Note : -Visa Fee depends on the approval from the Immigration in Lebanon. Kindly check with the Embassy after the approval is received.A Lebanese visa will not be issued on any passport or Travel Document, stamped with an Israeli visa or seal. Moreover, a Lebanese visa is rendered invalid if an Israeli visa or seal is stamped on the passport.