Indian Nationals can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) with the following terms and conditions:-
- Passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- Entering Malaysia from Singapore / Thailand only.
- Entering via KLIA / LCCT / Penang Airport / Senai Airport / Kuching Airport / Kota Kinabalu Airport only.
- Carrying minimum of USD 1000 in cash.
- Valid visa for Singapore / Thailand with valid return ticket.
- Only 7 days period of stay.
- Visa Fee of USD 100.
- Issuing of On arrival visa solely depends on the discretion of the Immigration Officer at Immigration in Malaysia.
To apply here at the High Commission following documents are required:-
- Visa Application Form filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant. (Note) :- For applicant applying in Kolkata and New Delhi VFS (back to back Application Form is to be filled).
- The Applicant should have a passport (original and copy) valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia. Please ensure 3 (three) complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of visa stamping and approval.