- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of stay allowed in Mauritius.
- Two visa forms (photocopy allowed) duly completed.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Onward visa.
- Proof of adequate funds in the form of foreign exchange endorsement on passport and original receipt.
- Bank statement for last 3 months.
- Copy of Credit card.
- Confirmed booking of accommodation is also required.
- If the stay is sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, a letter is required from the Sponsor stating his/ her name, address and the relationship.
- Visa is valid for 90 days with single entry and can also be issued for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- Processing time is 5 working days.