Indian nationals with a valid US, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore, OR United Kingdom visa will be granted a 14-day visa free entry which may be extended for an additional 7 days for a maximum stay of 21 days. It can not be converted to another visa category.
The visa-free entry may be availed at any port of entry (major international airports and secondary international hubs (SIFIs), as well as in seaports by passengers on board cruise ships / vessels.)
Who have the following:
1. National Passport valid for at least 6 months, beyond the contemplated stay.
2. Return or Onward ticket to the next country of destination.
3. No derogatory record in Bureau of Immigration (BI), National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA), or International Police (INTERPOL).
For trips more than 21 days, Indian Nationals are required to apply for a tourist visa at the Embassy in New Delhi.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in Philippines.
- One visa forms (back to back photocopy) duly completed and signed by the Applicant.
- One passport-size photograph (2 x 2 inches) not more than six months old is to be pasted on the application form, and duly signed across by the Applicant. Scanned photographs are not acceptable.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket (along with photocopy).
- Onward visa.
- A copy of Hotel Reservations, if applicable.
- If employed, a Certificate of Current Employment is required with the Employer's full name, address, telephone number, the Applicant's length of service and salary details.
- If the Applicant is self employed, a copy of the registration of his Business.