- The Applicant must have a passport valid for the full period of stay in Russia. To keep up with any delay in the date of travel it should be valid for an additional 6 months.
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 x 45 mm) with white background.
- A Covering Letter from the Applicant, explaining the purpose of the visit.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Tourist voucher (in original).
- Tourist confirmation (in Russian language) by a Russian travel agency registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The confirmation must show the Agency's Reference Number and Registration Number.
- The Visa Officer reserves the right to invite any Applicant for an interview in person.
- Processing time is 3 to 4 working days.