- Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended period of stay with atleast 2 blank pages.
- A Waiver Declaration form completely filled and signed by the Applicant.
- Two recent colored photographs of size 3X4 cm, on a white background.
- A Covering Letter from the Applicant on company letterhead stating the applicant's personal and passport details, purpose and duration of stay. The letter should be addressed to the Consular Section, Embassy of Romania, New Delhi. (A sample format is attached for your reference).
- A Leave Letter from the Indian Company.
- If the Applicant desires to authorize a travel agent to submit and collect the passport on his/ her behalf, the travel agent would need to carry an Authority Letter signed by the Applicant, on the employing Companies letterhead. (A sample format is attached for your reference).
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Original medical insurance for a minimum of 10 days company seal and signature.
- Onward country visa.
- Poof of sufficient funds, of at least USD 100 per day per person. A voucher of travelers pre-paid services and copy of the Credit Card may also be produced.
- Personal Bank Statement updated for the last three months, stamped by the bank.
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years.
- Hotel reservation or an invitation letter from the organizing Romanian Company.
- All visa applications are referred to Romania and approval takes about 10 to 15 days.
- If the Applicant has a valid Schengen visa or a visa for USA, UK, West Europe or Canada, his/ her application can be processed in 4 to 5 working days.
- Visa is valid for 90 days and is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days.