UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUBAI MARHABA SERVICES NOT ISSUING URGENT VISA TILL FURTHER NOTICE
- Profession entered on the visa application should be accurate. Please mention "Business" as profession only if the applicant is able to factually prove so. Applications can be rejected on basis of incorrect profession being inserted as this will be counterchecked with previous records.
- Applicants under 20 years of age should travel accompanied by an immediate relative (parents / siblings). In this case supporting documents like passport copy should be attached in the applicant's application form.
- Applicant under 20 years of age is visiting UAE based family members in UAE . The family members should be holding a valid residence visa for UAE and profession category to be above blue collar. Details of the family member/s to be inserted or attached to the application.
- Female passengers above the age of 20 years should either be accompanied by husband, brother, father, son or should be visiting an immediate relative. In either case name of the accompanying passenger / relative in UAE is required to be provided in the application indicating the relationship.
- 96hrs visas are specifically applicable to applicants transiting through Dubai Airport. Applicant should hold a confirmed ticket to an onward destination and not returning back to point of origin. The ticket copies need to be enclosed within the application on the system.
Note: There are three channels for The Indian National to apply for UAE Visa.
1. If applying through Sponsor in UAE.
2. If applying through DVPC.If applying through Dubai Marhaba Services.
- Indian Nationals intending to visit UAE must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) through their sponsor in UAE.
- The sponsor must submit the passport details to the Immigration Directorate for the issue of this.
- Processing time required for the above formalities is approximately 15 days.
- Visa is faxed to the traveler and must be carried by passenger. No passenger is allowed to board the flight without the NOC.
- Visa is endorsed on arrival at the point of entry.
- Visa is valid for 30 days.
- Visa fees are paid by the sponsor while applying for the clearance.
If the Applicant does not have a Sponsor in UAE, than he can apply for the visa in India with the following visa documents. Visa can be applied through DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE and DUBAI MARHABA SERVICES.
- The Applicant should have a Original Passport (Valid for at minimum period 6 months at the time of travel) + Photocopy of 1st, 2nd and last 2 pages of the passport.
- One visa forms duly filled and signed by the Applicant (photocopy allowed).
- Two colour photographs (size 4.3 x 5.5 cms) with white background.
- Confirmed Return / Onward ticket on Emirates airlines (original + photocopy).
- Application form duly filled and signed by applicant.
- It is recommended that you attach your business card to the Visa application form.
- Incase of application dispatched through the Blue Dart Acceptance Centers, kindly fill in Section 11 of the application form.
- Kindly specify in detail the Designation eg "Teacher, Manager, Software Engineer " in Section 5 of the application form.
- Kindly specify in detail the Occupation been served, whether "Business or Self Employed " in Section 6 (i) of the application form.
Qualifying Conditions are:
- If the Applicant has traveled at least once in the last 5 years to or holds a valid visa for USA, Canada, UK, Countries of European Union, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Japan.
- Has traveled at least twice in the last 5 years to any country other than Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Myanmar and Maldives and supported by proof of present income.
Economic status of Principal Applicant:
- Principal Applicant derives a gross income from business, profession or employment, of at least Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- Principal Applicant has long-term fixed deposits or similar investments aggregating Rs. 5 lakhs, at least for last 12 months (Certificates confirming investments in fixed deposits / long-term investments) Investments in Cooperative Bank not acceptable.